G-PUR® is the first Clinoptilolite (a zeolite mineral) product submitted to the FDA with safety data and the FDA issued a “no objection” letter.
The negatively charged crystalline matrix of G-PUR® allows it to operate as an ion exchanger and a selective adsorbent. This enables G-PUR® to adsorb a wide range of toxic heavy metals such as lead and cadmium, toxins produced by molds such as mycotoxins and dietary cholesterol in the digestive tract.
The 28 day supply is recommended for those committed to their ongoing optimum health. In today’s world, our food, environment and lifestyles put us at constant risk of bodily contamination. By making G-PUR® a part of your daily routine, you’re helping to prevent toxic substances from mold, toxic heavy metals and cholesterol from being absorbed by your body on an ongoing basis.
Because when it comes to your long-term vigor and wellbeing, the fewer unhealthy elements absorbed into your body, the better. Today. Tomorrow. And every day of your life.
G-PUR® binds toxic heavy metals to help keep them from being absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract.
G-PUR® binds mycotoxins to help keep them from being absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract.
G-PUR® binds dietary cholesterol to help prevent its absorption.
G-PUR® is the first of its kind and has been developed through a patented purification process.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
How to Use
Pour the entire packet of contents into a glass of water (12 fl. oz.), stir and drink immediately. To be taken prior to a meal. Do not use more than one stick pack daily for 28 days. After 28 days of continual use, G-PUR® should be discontinued for at least 2 days.
- Gluten Free
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners, or color additives
- Does not contain Dairy, Soy, or Nuts
Refrain from use in children. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or using medication, have an intolerance to silicum, or aluminum compounds, have limited kidney function or have known chronic gastrointestinal disease, consult a healthcare professional before using.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Follow Directions for Use.
- Store at Room Temperature.
- No direct sunlight.